As a Parent, you will be asked to fulfill the following participation, financial, and safety responsibilities.
- Work in the Classroom: Each parents works on average two or three times per month in the classroom, depending on class size and age ratios.
- Parent Education: Attend a minimum of eight (8) parent education programs per family per year. These are easily obtained by attending various functions and educational offerings.
- Fundraising: Each family is strongly encouraged to participate in fundraising activities. Fundraising helps keep the costs of attendance low for everyone.
- Housekeeping: Each family is required to participate in one preschool housekeeping session per year. These evening housekeeping sessions are held monthly. A schedule is provided to each family at the beginning of the school year.
- Financial Responsibility: Please visit class schedule & fees for more information. Financial aid is available. Our Treasurer is happy to answer any questions you may have.